Hannah and I had the opportunity to go to a women's retreat in Kathmandu---and oh, how refreshing it was! There are so many things I could say about this retreat b/c it was truly sooo wonderful. Mobberly Baptist Church, Longview, Texas came to pamper us and feed us the Word of God...it was wonderful! Below are some pics from the retreat with my best friends Kristin and Shanee. We had a great time being together---we won't see each other for eight months so it was a great time to get our girl time in! Hannah and I also had a great time with Keane and Gracie (Kristin's twins). They are precious and soooo cute....I'm pretty sure Hannah will marry Keane : ) 

Below: Just like her father! If you know anything about my husband--you know he has this funny finger pointing thing that he does when he is speaking. Hannah obviously has picked up on it b/c she uses that finger just like her daddy. She also uses it when she is in trouble...if I tell her "no", she will obey, but she is sure to let me know that she doesn't like it by pointing her finger at me.
Would you be scared if you were Emma (the little girl next to Hannah)? Hannah is a little nutty and little Emma is about as calm as can be....so, it was funny to have the two of them in the pack n' plan together. Poor little Emma must've been scared out of her mind!
Below: Hannah is only 3 1/2 months older than Keane and Gracie, but while we were with them Hannah was acting like she was such a big girl---she would rock them in their little car seats : )

5 comments:
The pictures are great. Hannah does look like she's acting so big. Any signs of walking yet?
That's adorable that she finger points and was rocking the twins. I wish I could see her personality!!
I love seeing pics of all the babies.
I love the finger-pointing! How cute! Great pics! Looks like a lot of fun!
I love hear about the finger pointing, it sounds like she is getting quite the personality!! It is so fun to see a glimpse of your life.
She is looking more like me every day!
Post a Comment