
Above: Packed and ready to go. This was our last day in India...Hannah thinks she is helping : )

Above: Hanging out with her friend, Martha, for the last time. Hannah's best friend is anyone who will go down a slide with her...poor Martha and Brittany went down this slide with her a million times!
Below: Ready to go, coach!!


Below: Last homemade pizza night in India...what a mess!
This blog update is coming a little late. These are our last pictures in India. Our camera battery has been dead for the past three weeks that we have been in the states so I don't have any America pictures to update, but I will soon!
3 comments:
Yeah I'm looking forward to hearing about the pregnancy! :)
Hannah is so cute, I always get excited to see more pics of her.
Wow, they really do grow fast! Hannah looks like a 'heart breaker'. Hope you don't mind, but I have posted a link to your blog on our blog at: davidandlindahinds.blogspot.com. We are way jealous of you guys getting to spend time in the States. Are you staying in Tiawah?
Fun pictures :) I can't wait to hear what Hannah thinks about the US and church and childcare and playgrounds and food... well, all that stuff!!!
Post a Comment