Below: Hannah wanted her bears to slide down the slide... I think she is ready for little brother to grow up so she can have some one little to play with other than her bears.
Below: Sammy and I went to Springfield to see some old friends on Friday. We left Hannah with her Aunt Amber and Uncle Ryan during the day and with Nana that night. She had soo much fun with them...and her aunt took awesome pics of her...you can check em' out on facebook. Below are my friends Tanika and Summer and their little ones.
3 comments:
I miss you guys so much. We need to talk soon. Sorry I haven't called or emailed in a while. Your two are PRECIOUS! I love the pics. Love you!
Kristin
Fun!! Great pics!
For the last two days, a four year old little Nepali boy has come to our house for the day. He and Caleb have so much fun. They chase each other through the house, play hide and seek, drive their cars and giggle like crazy. I KNOW he is going to have so much fun with Hannah when she gets here! However, he might scare Sammie! Can't wait....
Post a Comment