Our sweet precious Phoebe Hope arrived on March 23rd--and can I just say she has been pretty much perfect ever since she arrived into this world? I remember when I had Hannah, my sweet (but also sour) newborn, I wanted to know what the other moms around me were doing to have such peaceful babies -- I felt like I tried everything. But, here's the deal---God creates them with their own sweet (and sometimes sour, strong-willed, super funny, wild...like Hannah) personalities...and there is no amount of Babywise that can change that. Now, don't get me wrong I love Babywise, but I was expecting it to make my precious Hannah perfect (she cried it out for nap times and night time until she was two and 1/2!!! And I followed that book to the T). With Sammy...well, he was like a little lump until 6 months old, then I implemented Babywise and it worked great! Now, here's my sweet Phoebe -- and she is sweeter than honey. Minus a few gas pains here and there, she is a precious little sleeper. I will admit that I hold her and rock her and cuddle with her more than I did with Hannah and Sammy, I am definitely not pushing Babywise yet...she has a schedule for sure, but no crying it out yet...
Anyhow...that is a little bit of information about my little red headed, blue-eyed child.
5 comments:
ok, 1st of all...define "babywise" for us unknowledgeable single people! haha! 2nd of all, what a jolly family you have kari. can't wait to babysit those munchkins! 3rd of all, watch out for victoria...she WILL steal phoebe any chance she can get! she's already planned to kidnap awor's daughter. ok, i could go on and on! love you friend and love that new little burrito of yours!
I think we need to see a picture of your sweet as honey redheaded blue eyed baby! I didn't even know you didn't have another Hannah-Sammy prototype! :)
I cannot wait to meet Phoebe! It is so much easier having a new baby when the other kids are out of diapers (and mischief), but in a few years you will look back with nothing but the fondest of memories. (And a good bit of amazement!) Blessings and love to all.
Sorry, that "board member" was me. I was logged in with another account.
Love you guys! Can't wait to see you!!
By the way, Nathan looks young in that first picture. :)
Post a Comment