The song from Frozen is coming to mind this morning as I write to you, sweet Hannah..."it's Coranation Day!"...but, instead "it's baptism Day!!" You have decided it's time to take baptism...you have been wanting to be baptized for a long time now. You have watched many people get baptized over the past two years and you ask us almost every time, "why can't I get baptized? I know Jesus!" And we have always felt compelled to "wait a little longer".
It's time.
You know who is the Lord of your Life.
You know who died for your sins.
You believe, you have awesome faith.
You are my sister in Christ.
whew...that brings a giant smile to your momma's face!!!
I was thinking this morning as I was picking out pictures for this post...
what will be your story?
What will you tell people someday when you are older...when they ask,
"when did you accept Jesus as your Savior?"
"when did you accept Jesus as your Savior?"
What will you say?
I can't wait to hear it!
Can I tell you my story of your life?"
I remember one day your great grandma Beckdahl telling me,
"I don't remember never not knowing Jesus and what He did for me"
At first I thought this was crazy, because it took me 21 years to know what Jesus did for me!
But, I see this testimony in you.
You have always seems to KNOW and BELIEVE.
Now, I PRAY that God will continue to pour out His Word into your Life.
May you understand and follow Him...oh, there is so much to teach you!
I am so excited!
I love you sweet girl...I reeeeeeallly love you!!!
You and me sweet girl...you, me, your daddy, Sammy, Phoebe and Eli....we are going to have more and more adventures following our Lord!
I am praying for you sweet little one. Thank you for being such a precious girl...who cracks me up so often...who leaves me smiling when I lay my head down at night.
Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment