Wednesday, March 05, 2008

A wonderful aunt!!!!!!

I am sooo excited about these pictures! Hannah's Aunt Amber took some wonderful pictures of her last week. The pictures look like we spent hours in her studio, but we were only in there for 20 minutes for an "informal shoot". Amber was just taking a few shots for the baby dedication video at our church. I hope you all enjoy them as much as we do!!



Within 20 minutes Amber was able to get a lot of great shots, and then Hannah passed out--she was a tired little model : )







5 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

She's so gorgeous. I hate that we've missed a few days seeing her, with being sick. :(

Andrea said...

I love all these updates! Let me know if you are going to be near KY at all! I'd love to see you guys!

Emily said...

Those are beautiful photos! She is one gorgeous baby. What a cute idea to get some naked baby shots.

Emily said...

Oh and you look beautiful! I love the family picture.

SouthAsiaRocks said...

I'm loving all those pics!!! Those are GREAT!!!!! I love the one of her sleeping on your sholder! Those are some awesome pics!!! I love it! Her eyes look sooo adorable!