Saturday, March 15, 2008

Home Sweet Home

It has been a wonderful blessing being home. God has trully stretched the hours that we have been here with our family and friends. We are now over half way through our vacation and we have to say that it has been soo wonderful to be here. We have so many favorite memories of this vacation already. Here are some below! Enjoy

Above: Papa Mike and Hannah. Hannah has really loved being held by family...this soo wonderful! She loooooves her papa Mike and Nana.
Above and below--Nate and I hanging out with Hannah. We have had so much time just to devote only to her. BASS PRO SHOP!!!!
Below: We went to the new Bass Pro shop in Broken Arrow---it was wonderful! This is one of our favorite places to go. I never thought I would take pictures of all the animals, but I wanted some of our friends to see what weirdos Americans are--we shoot animals and stuff them! : )
Above: First trip to Bass Pro for Hannah. We went a second time in Springfield with Grandpa Bob....we just couldn't pass up going again.
Above: Shopping for guns. Nathan's 5th anniversary present was bought this night--a 20 guage over and under...he was soo proud of it.
Below: Bass Pro tuckered Hannah out...she slept about 3/4 of the time that we were there.


Above: Nathan's family (mom's side) at Olive Garden. We pigged out...it was wonderful!
Below: My mom, Evette, and Hannah hanging out together.
Below: Great Grandma Bonnie. We feel so blessed to have the opportunity to introduce Hannah to her great grandparents!
Below: Bob (Nathan's dad) and Rhonda (step mom)--with Great Grandpa Joe and Great Grandma Mildred.
Above: Hannah laying on the blanket that Grandma Mildred made for her.
Below: Do you think Hannah looks like her daddy? : )
Below: Great Grandpa Bob
Below: Nathan's brother, Stephen, and sister in law, Kara came to be with us for a few days. Their beautiful daughter Payton was such a joy to be around. Hannah loved her new cousin!

Above: Stephen and Payton fishing at the trout pond at Nathan's moms house.
Below: Hannah and I just watching them fish.

Below: We had a wonderful time just being in the country, enjoying the fresh air and the beautiful scenery. We went to a large park outside of Springfield that Nathan and I love to go to called Ritter Springs. Hannah LOVES to be outside...so it was a lot of fun to take her there.


Below: BLUE SKIES!!!!! Nathan and I stopped at one point and looked up--and it just took us by suprise to see how wonderful the sky is here. It was sooo blue and pretty I had to take a picture. NO smog....at least no visible smog...how wonderful!
Below: Grandpa Bob, Nate and Stephen enjoying the beautiful day.
Below: At Grandma Marge and Grandpa Bob's house...just chillin' with Bernice (the Dinosaur)
Below: Bob and Rhonda, Great Grandpa Bob and Great Grandma Marge, Nathan and I, Stephen and Kara. Kara is 5 1/2 months pregnant in this picture.
Above: Great Grandma Marge.
Below: We looked at baby pictures of Nathan and Stephen--Hannah looks like them for sure. Hannah looks a lot like Stephen!
Below: I was able to spend some time with two of my best friends.
Tanika and her son, Aiden.
Below: Jereme and Summer---it was such a blessing to be able to see them. We had so much fun talking about what dorks we were in college : )













4 comments:

Andrea said...

Looks like you all are having a blast! What a nice surprise to see a picture of Tanika and Aiden!

SouthAsiaRocks said...

yay!! Looks like fun! I can't belive how big Hannah is getting - she just keeps getting cuter and cuter

Emily said...

Oh my gosh, Hannah got even more beautiful!! I'm so glad y'all are enjoying yourselves so much. I still think she looks exactly like you, Kari. I think maybe we should see these baby pics. :)

SnodsAbroad said...

Hannah is ridiculously beautiful. Her eyes look just like Nathan's! (So I guess we're indirectly giving you a compliment, Nathan. :) The HUGE pink bow is a little out of control though.... :) Sounds like you're having an amazing time. Can't wait to see you next month!! Bring us back some goodies (hee hee)!