Thursday, June 12, 2008

The B-I-B-L-E That's the Book For Me.....

As someone who never grew up in church and went to Vacation Bible school once in my entire life, it is a difficult task to teach Hannah all the little Bible songs. So I make up my own or add words to the few songs that I know. Hannah obviously has no clue--but, she definitely thinks her mommy is weirdo. Almost every morning we have a little Bible reading (Thank you Cindy Chase for this wonderful Baby Bible!!!). Hannah loves it! Then we sing Bible songs and by the time that's all over, it's time to eat and take a nap...what a great morning!

Hannah is looking more and more like her uncle Stephen, with a lot of her daddy shining through as well. She has been such a delight this past month (and every month since she was born!). We can't wait to get her to Thailand so we can put her in the pool and see how she does. She loves her bath time so we're hoping the pool will be even better for her.







Hanging out with daddy in the morning before he heads off to do a training. Her hair is growing so fast these days. When she wakes up, her hair is really fussy and poofy. It's so funny.







Above: hanging out with her buddies (Yumyum and Jamie) by our wonderful garden.

Side: this is Yumyum and Jamie's mom, Apee. She is so wonderful. She loves to take care of Hannah. Hannah is now in the separation anxiety stage so she will only go to a few select people without searching for me. Apee is definitely one of those people...praise the Lord for extra helping hands!

Below: the view from our upstairs porch. We have a view of our garden and a lot of other houses, and we have this wonderful view of the army camp that is behind our house. They keep the army camps so clean and beautiufl here...we love it!

4 comments:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

GREAT pics! - so cute!!! I hope Hannah loves the pool! It's Aashini's favorite place! They'll have fun playing together in the pool! :)

Ryan and Amber said...

Look how big she is. It's making me a little sad. We love the pictures though. She's such a doll. I should tape Avery singing her millions of songs for Hannah.

Emily said...

Man I'm really really sad we won't be there in Thailand to see beautiful little Hannah. :( I know our Hazel would have LOVED hanging out with all the babies!

Debbie said...

Hey, Kari! It's Jon and Becki's sister. I saw your blog URL on their blog, so I thought I'd check it out. Your little Hannah is adorable! What beautiful eyes! You look great, too. So glad to see you're all doing well.

Debbie
http://thesurfacefamily.blogspot.com