Saturday, June 28, 2008

Travelling around is soo much fun..

Travelling around with Hannah is so much fun! But, especially this month. Last week we were in Delhi for a meeting--and while Daddy was in the meeting, mommy and Hannah had doctors appointments and swimming time! She was able to be around her friend, Aashini. This was so much fun! She was also able to wear all her little warm weather clothes that she doesn't get to wear in Shillong.

Above: Kristin and Shanee hanging out with Hannah and Gracie. I will get a pic of Kristin's little twins later. They are adorable!
Above: Lovin' on Shanee
Above: This pic wasn't supposed to be upside down--but, here is our little one tuckered out at the end of the day : )
Above: Hannah's new trick--holding her bottle with her feet.

Below: Possibly Hannah's future husband, Samuel. We're still working on the details. : )
Hanging out with Daddy after her swim in the pool.

Starbucks is the place to be!!!! Apparently all the adults are too busy with their coffee to take good pictures : )
Below: Hannah and Rebekah--their first day in child care. I think





Daddy wanted to join Hannah in her bed...she loved it!














Hannah was sooo tired while travelling from Delhi to Bangkok (it is a red eye flight) So here she is tuckered out in the lobby.


















CARPET!!!! Hannah couldn't get enough of the soft wonderful carpet in our hotel room.
















Hannah: I looooooove carpet! Where is this stuff in our house?












Aashini and Hannah hanging out in their new swim diapers. I wish I had a picture of their behinds...because they have the cutest little ruffles.







Swimming for the first time in Aashini's little pool! Hannah did so good, she didn't even cry--the water was a little cool. They had a good time playing with each other (when they weren't fighting over toys).


Just chillin' in Aashini's swim tube.







I can't get a moment by myself--if I set Hannah in her pack n play to do something--she will press her face up against the mesh to make sure I haven't gone anywhere.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Wonderful Wonderful Pictures! Your spoiling us with so many! haha She has grown so much. She's so pretty. I love the one of her smooshing her face against the pack 'n play.

Emily said...

She is absolutely beautiful!! I wish Hazel was hanging out with Hannah, and I wish I could give her some squeezes! What a precious girl. Thanks for all the pics on this post!

SouthAsiaRocks said...

GREAT pics!!! Shes so cute!!! I love all the pics!!! She's seems like she's having so much fun!!!
Traveling is fun... except when they get sick :)
Wonderful pics!! Love it!!!