There is no one in the world that has a better mom or sister-in-law than I (Kari) do! Below is a picture of a package that was sent to us today!!! Filled with all kinds of goodies...clothes for Hannah, coffee for Nathan and I, creamer to make the coffee even tastier, toys for Hannah, Sports Illustrated for Nathan, even a gift for my landlady....AND SOOO MUCH MORE!!! We are blessed!!! Thanks mom and Amber!!
Below: Daddy and little one in the morning...
Below: Hannah has gotten into this phase of attacking the camera when I have it...
Below: A warm day...means a bath on the porch.
Below: Our little one on our wonderful red floors...after this week there will be no more little red feet, b/c we will be getting real flooring! Yeah!
4 comments:
WOW! That is a seriously awesome care package!! A bunch of toys, clothes, a little coffee, a little cindy :) Very fun!
Aashini has one of those ring stacker things and LOVES it! Great pics! very fun :)
I'm glad you got it!! Just let me know when you need anything else. I'm so sorry I forgot to get your pictures in there. I have them here and it totally slipped my mind. I think you may have another package coming soon, if she hasn't already sent it.
How cool on the floors! I had no idea they made her so dirty. Her bath looks fun. I'm glad you had a warm day for it. We'd love to share our heat. It's was 103 yesterday...it is wayyyy too hot here.
sorry that was me.
Amber
Fun!! Care packages are the best!
Post a Comment