This is the onlly time I've been able to take a pic of her tooth (one tooth is fully up and another one is coming in....finally!) You can barely see it in this picture though.
Monday, August 11, 2008
Standing like a big girl....
This is the onlly time I've been able to take a pic of her tooth (one tooth is fully up and another one is coming in....finally!) You can barely see it in this picture though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
yay! she has a tooth! That's awesome! It's so cute!
Thats great she's walking around with her little buddies! Whoo hoo!
Oh, and I read the other day that most kids learn how to clap at around 9+ months - so don't worry :)
She looks so big! Love the pictures and that dress! ;)
She looks so big in that picture of her with her friends!!
Post a Comment