Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Lil' Miss Priss!!!



So many moms told me, "watch out, the time will fly by." Well, Hannah is now one year old and I'm thinking to myself, "I just had her yesterday!!! I remember the hospital, the cone head, the tiny little feet and hands....she was JUST a day old yesterday!" But, she's now a little woman...ha,ha... That's what I feel like anyway...she's on her way to being a little woman. I have a huge job ahead of me...to model to her what a godly woman is to be. I'm not even close to being a good role model...but, I know that somehow, someway, I NEED to be the role model that God wants me to be for her. So, with one year down and a whole lifetime to go....all I can do is pray that God will help me to raise this little girl to be a God fearing woman.

\

5 comments:

Delaughter said...

Happy Birthday!! She is soooo cute! Love seeing you all in warm clothes...hard for me to believe we're in the same country! And Kari, you're a good role model for us "girls", as you are and will be for precious Hannah!

SouthAsiaRocks said...

yay! HaPpY BirThDaY HaNnAH!!!!!

Emily said...

Kara said it well. :)
Happy birthday Hannah!! What kind of cake was that? Did she like it?

Amber said...

Happy Birthday!!! Did she get to eat the cake? Any pics of that???

Rebekah said...

Happy Belated 1st Birthday Hannah...we can't wait to meet you!!
Much love to you, your mommy (this mommy misses your mommy by the way!!!) and your daddy...
jon, becki, cooper & gabe