
Above: The resort had bikes with little kid seats! Hannah loved it! She acted like such a big girl in the back, just riding around enjoying the view. Except for one day...poor thing was sick and cried the whole time, so grandma Beth and I had to turn around and go back to the hotel.
Above: Nathan's mom and sister came to be with us in Thailand....and it was GREAT! We had so much fun being with them. It was such a blessing to be around family!
Above: One day Christine (Nathan's sister) and I went to the city of Hua Hin (about 45 min from the resort) to a beautiful hotel to eat at a wonderful and elegant chocolate buffet! It was unbelievable! We felt so fancy...although i would have to say our etiquette was lacking a bit! ha,ha.. We scarfed down chocolate like crazy people...it was great!
Below: Hannah loved playing in the sand. One day we just took off her little clothes and let her run around naked on the beach...she was just like a European baby!
We left Thailand on January 14th, so we are now home in India. I won't lie, coming home was difficult. After having an abundance of food, electricity, water pressure with steaming hot water that I could stand under for as long as I wanted, and so many other wonderful things--it was just plain difficult to come back.
HOWEVER, I realized something...even in the midst of abundance (physical abundance), I was emotionally and spiritually dry. No amount of food or hot water could make up for the fact that I indulged more in the world for three weeks, than I did in our Holy Father. Which should make it no surprise that coming back to India was difficult. When a person is fully relying on the Father, fully in His presence, then going to the most difficult place on planet will not phase him/her.
3 comments:
Were you at Dolphin Bay??? I LOVE that place!!! That's our after-AGM tradition :) Looks like you had fun :)
That last pic is super cute, and I totally wanna go to that chocolate buffet!! A pregnant lady's dream, huh? :)
What a beautiful place!! Wish I was there. :)
Post a Comment