In February we went to Turkey for a meeting that Nathan had to attend, so Hannah and I tagged along and met up with my parents there! It was great! I will say this---GO TO TURKEY! It is a wonderful place. I have never been really interested in history--but, that has changed since I have been to a land filled with history! Standing in a church that was built in the 6th century, or an ampitheater that was built in the 2nd century is amazing thing to experience. To walk on the same beach where Paul the apostle walked is surreal! We had a wonderful time exploring different ruins and watching Hannah pointing at every little thing saying, "wow!!!"
The greatest part is that we were able to experience it all with family and that was absolutely priceless!!!
The greatest part is that we were able to experience it all with family and that was absolutely priceless!!!
Above: Hannah and Daddy standing in front of the Hagia Sofia--a beautiful church built in the 5th Century...it was unbelievable! Below: Being with my family was wonderful! It was awesome to be able to experience such rich history with them. They loved the history...but, they loooved spending time with Hannah more than anything.


Above: We went to so many places that we read about in scripture...it was unbelievable! We went to the ruins of Sychar and then went to this beautiful waterfall.

Above and Below: We went to a beautiful ampitheater that was built in the 5th century and it was unbelievably intact! I love these pics of Hannah running through the halls of this theater where once warriors were cheered for.


In February we went to Turkey for a meeting that Nathan had to attend, so Hannah and I tagged along and met up with my parents there! It was great! I will say this---GO TO TURKEY! It is a wonderful place. I have never been really interested in history--but, that has changed since I have been to a land filled with history! Standing in a church that was built in the 6th century, or an ampitheater that was built in the 2nd century is amazing thing to experience. To walk on the same beach where Paul the apostle walked is surreal! We had a wonderful time exploring different ruins and watching Hannah pointing at every little thing saying, "wow!!!"
The greatest part is that we were able to experience it all with family and that was absolutely priceless!!!
3 comments:
Great pictures! It's about time you blogged ;) Mike's hair is cracking me up in that picture. lol
2 more months!!!!
Cool! Looks like a great trip! Those pics of Hannah are too cute! I love that hat :) haha!
I wanna go to Turkey so bad! It looks great, and Hannah looks so cute. I would love to see a picture of your belly too! :) The history of the place would have been so cool to experience.
Post a Comment