Monday, August 17, 2009

Just another little update

Above: Okay...ignore the fact that my hair is a mess b/c a crazy Oklahoma wind and focus on the babies! Samuel, six weeks old, is as big as my friends little girl who is SIX MONTHS old! He is a big boy!!! And the sweetest thing you could ever meet!
Above: My other sweet thing...just a little bit more wild!

Above/Below: Our pastor's 7 year old son, Seth, kept asking me for days if he could hold Sammie. But, for one reason or another I would have to deny him the opportunity. But, yesterday at our church community outreach he asked AGAIN, but this time he was soaking wet with sweat and water from the disgusting dunk tank---perfect opportunity to ask if he could hold my precious little one : ) So, I gave in and handed Sammie over--perfect training for India.


Above: bath time...Hannah is finally lovin' the bath tub...it's like her little pool!


Below: Getting ready to head out the door for church. Can you see Hannah's little pig tails? Finally, we are getting some real hair to do something with!







4 comments:

Emily said...

You have such little cuties! I like your dark hair. Hannah's hair looks so cute in piggies. :)

The Houks said...

So precious! I can't wait to get to hold them both...if Hannah will still let me that is. I love your hair! My next request for a post would be a family picture. Talk to you soon.

SouthAsiaRocks said...

I like Hannah's pig tails :) cute :)
Sammie seems to look a lot like Hannah - cute :)

Parker Family said...

I loved these pics. You look great Kari. I love your hair. I hope you are having a blast. Sammie and Hannah are SO cute! I can't wait to meet them! Love you and miss you!