Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Times with Friends and Family is Sweet

Above: Hannah doting on Joya (Shanee and Jesse's little love)
Above: G'ma Beth got Hannah a tent with a tube--this is her trying to crawl through the tube. She loves it!

Above: Shanee, Joya, Hannah, Samuel and me....what's up with me and my hair? Will I ever get a good hair day??? Ugh!

Below: The proud mom of a beautiful girl. No one can express how proud we are to be Uncle Nathan and Aunt Kari to Joya...she's so precious.
Below: G'ma Jane (Jesse's mom) lovin' on Sammie
Below: OOOOOH, how cute (sort of). Both of our little tots have the funniest faces in this picture. This is their future as an old married couple...ha,ha..
Below: Nathan and Hannah having a great time on Jesse's parents farm...we spent three days with them...it was great!


Below: Jane and Hannah looking at pictures together.
Below: If you know Nathan, then at some point you have heard his "brown pants" joke....well, this is what the pirate looks like. : )
Below: Aren't they sooo cute! Hannah is reading to him.
Below: Uncle Jesse and Samuel hangin' out at the farm.
Below: We spent Labor Day weekend at Grandma Beth's house. She loved on them and soo much fun hooking them up with the cutest clothes.


3 comments:

Emily said...

Hannah looks like a big girl in that last pic! I love how your kids are so dark, they are beautiful! That farm is gorgeous, too, I bet Hannah absolutely loved getting all that grass to just run around in.

The Houks said...

I can't wait to love on ALL three of these kiddos!

Beth said...

I can't believe how big Hannah is!!! It seems like just yesterday we were eating fried chicken and playing Skip-Bo every night, waiting for her to come.

I love you guys and miss you!