Thursday, September 17, 2009

Our Rollie Pollie and Little Spunkster

Just take a look at our little spunkster....her facial expression say so much!!! We crack up at how much personality she has.
Scary!!!
and
oh sooo cute!
Below: "hey listen, I told you I'm the talker, now you sit there and listen!"

Below: "ugh, mom do we have to take another picture...this is soooo old news!"
Our children crack us up. Sammie just lays around smiling and cooing, while Hannah has a million different facial expressions and emotions. She is a spunkster, no doubt.

Above: Sammie giggling. He is a chunk! He weighs 15 pounds at 2 1/2 months old.

Below: Hannah and her little friend.
Below: "mom, get off me!!"
Below: Hannah has this new thing, where she loves to lay down in the bath tub with her ears under the water---she will lay there forever just listening to the sounds under the water.
Bath time is sooo much fun! Below: Little, I mean, big Sammie striking a pose for me.

Soooo cheesy!

We looooove our children and are so thankful for them. They are a challenge and a joy. Parenting is by far the most difficult and the most rewarding thing we've ever experienced. What a joy...thank you Lord!!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I can't believe he's 15 lbs!! WOW! I wish there was a way to get our babies together. (and of course to see you too! :)