
Above: My friend, Michelle, took this picture as she walked in to my room to ask Hannah what she was doing--Hannah replied, "tooking (cooking)" Can you see what she is cooking with? ha,ha...

Above: Hannah and Samuel Garret watching a moving together. All week they have been pretty good buddies....eating pizza together, having tea parties, dancing, cooking...all kinds of great fun.

Below: And of course I can't do a post without something about my sweet Sammy.
7 comments:
I looooooove the video. Wish I could reach the computer and squeeze him!
Cooking with Tampax. Sounds like a winning combination to me. =o)
I keep waiting for the day that mason discovers my "cooking secrets". :)
love it!!! Too bad Hannah couldn't cook with something that is easy to get here in country ;) haha! Too cute! Aashini loves cooking!!
Love it, love it, love it!!
oh my God I can't believe that there is now another one.He is so cute and lovely I wish I was there and that I could pick him up and play with him. Both the children are so lovely and pretty and handsome like you are.Hope that they would recognise me when I come there.Can't wait to see them and you.
An update please!! Where have you gone?!!
Post a Comment