Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Just a few fun pics...

The kids all getting along...at least for a few minutes : )
Below: Samuel longing to be outside running and playing with his sister....I'm hoping this little dude will be an early walker!
Below: Tent making with Jamie. I love this pic because you can see how fun Hannah's room is...she has a veranda of her own that leads out into the yard. And we got her walls painted a few weeks ago - one wall behind her bed is "tabacco brown" and the other is ivory pink. We are going to hang a sari over her bed for a mosquito net--but, I'm a little worried she will pull it down or try to pick off all the glitter stuff on it....hmmm...maybe I'll wait to put it up.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Love the pics. Is Sammy crawling?

The Taylors said...

I love the pics!

SouthAsiaRocks said...

her room is fun! Awesome!