I listened this morning to my IPod that has some wonderful worship music on it...and one of the songs was Make Me The Breath of God. Yes! Make me this oh Lord! I want my children to grow up knowing that their mom was living out her life for Jesus. My word...how often do I fail at this! Praise the Lord for His mercies that are new every single morning. Anyhow, as I was looking through the pictures of our time in Kalimpong (a wonderful mountain town that we visited last week to see our friends) and time here in our home just being ourselves....I became a little sentimental. I look at my precious children and my awesome husband and think, "Lord, don't let this fallen woman tear down her house, let me build it up with you love and character." I looove my family and pray that we leave a legacy for them that will surpass anything that we could ever ask or imagine.



Hannah and Nathan giving each other some kisses and hugs before he left for Delhi. Nathan told Hannah, "Honey, I'm going to Delhi for a few days." Hannah, "hmmm, okay, I'll go with you." It's not getting any easier for Nathan to say goodbye to his little tiny tots...it's getting harder and harder as they understand that he is going away. Not fun.

I love this sand box...Sammy will dig and dig forever in it. It's a great time passer.

Guava...is Sammy's new favorite fruit. He goes to the tree every morning and points up to it for Nelson to pick him one. He got a sour one this morning. :)

Hannah's was a little sour too.

Laying in Sammy's pack n' play...I loove this beautiful little girl!

Tuckered out from a long day...Hannah fell asleep on her floor! She started off the nap in her bed, not sure how this happened!

On our way back home from Kalimpong we stopped on the side of the road for a little break (the roads are aweful!!...but, in this picture they are super nice). Sammy and Nathan got out to take a little walk and snuggle.

Such a big boy.

I love this picture of my big and little man!

Hannah showing sammy how to drive a bike.

Sammy trying to escape Michelle and Jared's house.

Caleb and Hannah had fun together. There was a little battling going on at times...but, for the most part, they did great and had so much fun.

Two peas in a pod...just taking a walk in the yard.

Hannah making sure brother doesn't get lost in the big yard. :)

Hannah has started to enjoy peeing in the grass these days...instead of running inside to pee, she will just go to the nearest bush and squat (no, she is not peeing in the sand box!!!). Hence, the next picture....

Sometimes in the process of peeing in the grass, she will lose her panties. Not sure how this happens?!
5 comments:
Love the pictures! Your kids are adorable (we'd love to see some fun pictures from Kalimpong...especially those bad roads if you've got them!) Do your kids do pretty well with the food there? What else do they eat there that we don't eat in America?
I feel ya on the missing undergarments. Isaac's underwear only disappear when he doesn't want to take the time (or bring them to Mama to help) to put them back on!
Hmm...My blog world collided again. How do y'all know the Rivers?
That is so funny to me about Hannah, but also very reassuring as well, because Hazel does the exact same thing! I think she actually LIKES to pee in the backyard, so almost anytime she goes out there, she ends up running back inside bottomless. I think she just forgets them out there in her potty excitement. haha! It's good to know another mom lets her daughter pee in the yard sometimes.
Peeing in the grass is a favorite past time at the Taylor house too!
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THESE KIDS!!!
Our new neighbors have a guava tree and Jyoti absolutely loves guava! She can even say the word and it's completely understandable! (One of the few words she says that we can understand.) She would be so proud that her friend Sammy is a fan of guava too. :)
Post a Comment