We just arrived back in India...and the trip here was amazing! The kids did great on the two hour flight to Chicago, and the 14 1/2 hour flight to Delhi. Answer to prayer!
Now, as I sit awake with Sammy, I am going over memories of our time in the states...and they are so precious...each of them. Time spent with family and friends could not have been more amazing. My mind tends to glorify America when I return to India. Not because India is bad...no, because America has things and people that India doesn't. As I sit here posting these pictures I wondered, "would I enjoy America as much if I lived there?" Hmmmm....would I just get used to being around family and friends and take them for granted? Probably. So--I am thankful that God has us where we are, here in India...so I can have the best of both worlds. I can be doing what God has called us to do and go back to enjoy a place that God asked us to leave. Thank you family, church family and friends for being sooo wonderful...it makes going to the States so precious.

A Shank family picture in the back of a truck.

Hannah and me just hanging out while daddy starts the bonfire. Oh, how I loooove Fall!

My sweet niece, Avery....she and Hannah had so much fun together. Hannah is going to miss her.

Helping Nana and Papa get leaves off the ground.

My brave little boy wanting to love on Grandma Beth's horse.

My precious niece, Emily, hanging out with Grandma as we visit Papa in the Veterans center

My precious grandparents. Every Sunday we would visit my Papa in the Veterans center. He has dimentia, so he had to be placed there in February. My grandma now lives by herself...but, she gets to enjoy seeing papa on Sundays.

My sweet little Tinkerbell.

The kids for Halloween

My Superman and Tinkerbell

Maybe a little too much candy for Halloween!

yes...this is illegal in America...but, we were just going next door to Aunt Ambers house :)

Hanging out with my great friend Polly and her children at the pumpkin patch.

The pumpkin patch had a little petting zoo that Sammy loved.

Just chatting with Isabelle

Playing in the haystack at the pumpkin patch

Oh McDonalds...I looove your playground!

My sweet sister in law, Amber, and my sweet neice Emily....two sweet sweet people.

Went to the Aquarium with Nana...the kids loved it!!!

My two little tiny tots enjoying the fish...thanks Nana for the trip!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment