Kids...as I start this new blog for you, I have to say I am getting pretty excited about what to write. But, this morning I am running late so I am not going to write anything...EXCEPT the most important thing you need to know is FIRST, Jesus loves you. He is watching over you today Sam as you go to school and deal with that mean kid who just won't leave you alone (oh, don't worry...when I walk you into class this morning I am going to give him a mean mommy look and make sure he is scared!). Hannah, Jesus is with you sweet girl as you continue to enjoy school and find your place and personality :) (someday I will explain that one to you). Phoebe and Eli, Jesus is with you today as you go with me to the airport to pick up a great friend (God, knows I am a horrible driver so He NEEDS to be with us!). SECOND, I love you all so very very much. Don't let the outbursts of anger fool you into thinking otherwise! :) I love you...that's what you need to know.
No comments:
Post a Comment