Sweet Little Pumpkinheads,
I have decided that I am going to make this blog about you. I have little journal that I write in that is all about you sweet little people...funny things that you have done, experiences that we have had together, frustrating times, things I want you to learn from me and your dad, etc. But, since I type way faster than I write, weeeeel...I decided it would be fun to make this blog about you and for you. Someday I will print it off in a book format and you will have it to share with your children someday :).
Since this is the first post for you...I have a lot of changes to make! The picture on the blog only has Mommy, Daddy, Hannah and Sammy. Where are Phoebe and Eli? Exactly...that is how long it has been since I have written anything on this blog :(. We have grown in our size as a family...and I have to tell you that I love every single minute of it....that might be an exaggeration....I didn't enjoy spanking all four of you yesterday right before leaving for church because all four of you were going crazy at the same exact time!!! aaaah!
I have so much to write to you, so much to tell you, so much that I want you to learn about our Heavenly Father, there is just soooo much that I want you to know. Time....we have it and I will hopefully use it wisely.
So, have I called each of you pumpkinheads since your existence...because it's cute AND b/c each of you have heads the size of pumpkins! ha! You really do have big heads :)
Right now we are in America...away from our home in India. Hannah and Sammy, you two are in Kindergarten and First Grade in Inola Elementary. You love it...mostly. Phoebe and Eli, you two are with me, except for Tuesdays and Thursdays and you go to Mothers Day Out. You loooove it there! And so do I, because those are days that I get so much done in preparation for our return back to India. We are staying with Papa Danny on his fabulous farm and you all love it here. You run and play and go crazy outside, jumping on hay bales, racing to the cows and back, play in gravel piles, pretending to be American Ninjas on your swing set...endless fun!
As I right this, you all are in my room sleeping. Daddy is out of town to Thailand, so you get to be with me in my room. Phoebe you snore, Sammy you grind your teeth, and Hannah you are like glue to me when you sleep....and Eli, I hate to admit this sweet boy, but I put your pack and play in the bathroom :) Aren't I a sweet mom? ha! We are making memories during our time here...and I am loving it! You all are so sweet and cuddly--don't ever change, okay?
I love you!
Mom
I have decided that I am going to make this blog about you. I have little journal that I write in that is all about you sweet little people...funny things that you have done, experiences that we have had together, frustrating times, things I want you to learn from me and your dad, etc. But, since I type way faster than I write, weeeeel...I decided it would be fun to make this blog about you and for you. Someday I will print it off in a book format and you will have it to share with your children someday :).
Since this is the first post for you...I have a lot of changes to make! The picture on the blog only has Mommy, Daddy, Hannah and Sammy. Where are Phoebe and Eli? Exactly...that is how long it has been since I have written anything on this blog :(. We have grown in our size as a family...and I have to tell you that I love every single minute of it....that might be an exaggeration....I didn't enjoy spanking all four of you yesterday right before leaving for church because all four of you were going crazy at the same exact time!!! aaaah!
I have so much to write to you, so much to tell you, so much that I want you to learn about our Heavenly Father, there is just soooo much that I want you to know. Time....we have it and I will hopefully use it wisely.
So, have I called each of you pumpkinheads since your existence...because it's cute AND b/c each of you have heads the size of pumpkins! ha! You really do have big heads :)
Right now we are in America...away from our home in India. Hannah and Sammy, you two are in Kindergarten and First Grade in Inola Elementary. You love it...mostly. Phoebe and Eli, you two are with me, except for Tuesdays and Thursdays and you go to Mothers Day Out. You loooove it there! And so do I, because those are days that I get so much done in preparation for our return back to India. We are staying with Papa Danny on his fabulous farm and you all love it here. You run and play and go crazy outside, jumping on hay bales, racing to the cows and back, play in gravel piles, pretending to be American Ninjas on your swing set...endless fun!
As I right this, you all are in my room sleeping. Daddy is out of town to Thailand, so you get to be with me in my room. Phoebe you snore, Sammy you grind your teeth, and Hannah you are like glue to me when you sleep....and Eli, I hate to admit this sweet boy, but I put your pack and play in the bathroom :) Aren't I a sweet mom? ha! We are making memories during our time here...and I am loving it! You all are so sweet and cuddly--don't ever change, okay?
I love you!
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment