I LOVE the picture of Hannah with Nig. It is SO cute. I also enjoyed reading your post on "Home" and I could relate to it so much as you know! I miss you girl and can't wait until you are in Kathmandu...just a few weeks. I love you!
You have wood floors and a blue fridge! I love it - something about it looks so "homey"...no pun intended. :) I'm sorry about your missing home feelings. I can only imagine how tough it must be!!
3 comments:
I LOVE the picture of Hannah with Nig. It is SO cute. I also enjoyed reading your post on "Home" and I could relate to it so much as you know! I miss you girl and can't wait until you are in Kathmandu...just a few weeks. I love you!
You have wood floors and a blue fridge! I love it - something about it looks so "homey"...no pun intended. :)
I'm sorry about your missing home feelings. I can only imagine how tough it must be!!
GREAT pics!
I love your wood floors and blue fridge! awesome!
Post a Comment