
Monday, September 15, 2008
our little Indian...
I haven't updated lately...so I was thinking I would add two pics of Hannah that reflect her life on a daily basis. She spends at least 75% of her day around little Indian girls--most of these little ones speak different languages--such as Hindi, Nepali, Tangkhul, Khasi, and English. As Hannah begins to verbalize her babbles a little more---instead of hearing "mama or dada" we hear things like "awee, ajon". Awee in Tangkhul (a tribal language) means mommy. : ) Everyone claims that she will speak their language (whatever language they speak) first. Let's hope it's english first---whatever comes next is fine with us. : )


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That picture of her is precious! She is still one of the most beautiful babies I've ever seen!
That's so cute that she's starting to babble in other languages. What a cool little girl you're raising!
Awesome :) Maybe she'll be tri-lingual!
Post a Comment