
Above: the future big sister! Scary, huh? She's mad at her baby for some reason and wants me to take her. Usually she loves on this baby, wipes it's nose, kisses it, etc...but, today with her being the grumpiest person on the planet (teething), she decided she would take it out on her baby ; )
Above: Hannah "taking care of" Caleb...our teammate, Michelle's son. He is the smiliest baby...sooo cute! Also, this picture shows Hannah's wild hair again.Below: Yum-Yum and Jamie (Hannah's best friends, who live below us...Hannah's nanny's children--now you have all the information) started school yesterday! They are sooo tiny and way too young to be starting school (in my opinion). Jamie has cried two days straight and comes home filthy b/c she has been laying on the floor of the school crying. Poor little thing.
3 comments:
Okay - I think that has to be one of the greatest pictures of all time (Hannah and the naked baby doll!)! Maybe she just wanted you to put some clothes on the poor thing...:) We're praying the teething passes soon!
I LOVE LOVE that first picture!! Man, I hate teething!! I think for some kids it's nothing, but with Aash, she becomes angry!!
Those pics are great!!!
Hannah's hair looks lighter in that 2nd pic - is it getting lighter?
Post a Comment