Thursday, March 12, 2009

She's a goofy one...


Above: Hannah has started standing on her head...everywhere!!! It's the funniest thing! If all of a sudden she is quiet, i will walk into the living room or bedroom and she is doing this (above). What a goofball.


Above: What is up with this child's hair?!?! She has the fuzziest hair of all time. I have started to put conditioner in it and blow dry it and that helps tame it down. She is such a little miss priss..she looves it when I blow dry her hair and will insist that I use the small round brush. Should a 1 year 4 month old be "insisting" on what kind of hair brush to use! ugh! : )
above: Why is my child in a trash can? Well, her little friends put her in there and starting pulling her around the driveway! Thank goodness the trash can was clean! I wish this internet was faster I would upload the video...she was laughing hysterically.
Above: Our little pumpkin was a little pooped out this night : ) She's not sleeping in this picture, but she is "resting her eyes" for about a minute.
Below: There is a Mexican restaurant in Delhi...yum! We went there in February and I forgot to post this cute picture of Hannah stealing one of their sombreros, haa, ha... is she a cute little thief!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Great pictures! I can't wait to see her and hear that laugh in person! 2 months from yesterday...yeah!!!

SouthAsiaRocks said...

Is Sancho's the Mexican restaurant you went to?? That place ROCKS!!!

Hannah is HILARIOUS!!! I love that she loves to stand on her head!!! that is sooo funny! Her hair is rockin!! I love it!

Emily said...

That cracks me up about her hair! Especially the fact that she prefers a certain hair brush! :) That's so cute. And her big ol' smile in the trash can is adorable.