Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Birthday Boy and a Sweet Little Girl

This morning Hannah wanted to wear a hat on our morning walk. I walked in the room and this is what I found.....Yes, underwear on her head. Once she got it on "correctly" she thought she looked pretty cute.
But, there was no way we could let the little tot walk out the door with her panties on her head...so we opted for a more appropriate hat. She is a pretty little thing... :)

After the walk...we spent some time with BOLT (actually, the dog susie). Hannah has grown quite fond of the movie BOLT and she has started calling the dogs BOLT all day long. She thinks that she is Penny from the movie. It's too cute.

Sammy is now the big boy of the house. He thinks that he can help out in the kitchen with Apee.
Our friends, Levi and Lindsay, bought Hannah some cute little Tinkerbell wings...today she thought she would wear them around for a few hours..
And.......the birthday boy! He turned one year old on June 30th. I think he liked his cake!!!


4 comments:

Nick & Emily said...

Yes Kari!!! I really like the new blog..props to you! Thanks friend for all the new pictures!!

Emily said...

I love it that both our kids are 11 days apart. :) I love the header picture of the family of 4! Y'all look fantastic, and yes, Hannah is a beautiful little thing!

Amber said...

Ahhhh love to see Hannah smile with that doggy. She isn't as smiley as Sammy! haha Does Sammy get on and off that stool by himself. I think Emily would totally fall.

Anthony and Sharon said...

Love the new blog! Your kids, however, are hands-down prettier than any blog! And happy birthday to baby Samuel (who isn't so little anymore!)