Our internet is working soo good today that I'm taking every opportunity to download pictures of Hannah...so if you are reading this, there are three new updates, so keep reading and browsing!
Hannah with Carmen and Mary--they are two precious girls who live in a city 3 hours from us. Their mom, Jan, had a little photo shoot one day with them...it was so much fun to see Mary and Hannah together.
Mary is 6 months old and a chunk! She is a cutie!

With her friends Hazel (this picture is taken the day Hazel was born) and Aashini. Aashini (the one in the middle) is a premie...she is about 10 days older than Hannah. God answered so many prayers concerning little Aashini, now she is very healthy and happy! Praise the Lord!

Hannah with her future husband, Samuel. Just kidding, Wade and Laurie! Hannah's looking at him like she's thinking about the possiblity. :)

Hazel and Hannah at Christmas time. I think Hazel is about 4 weeks here and Hannah is about 5 1/2 weeks.

Hazel and Hannah again...we loved getting her around other babies. It was so much fun to see how they interact.
4 comments:
It's crazy how much bigger Mary looks than Hannah, and they're just a few months apart! Our babies are gonna be so big before we know it. :) I already know Hannah must've grown so much since I last saw her. I can't wait to see her again!
Fun!! Great pics! I love that face Hannah is making in that pic with Samuel! I can't believe how different Aashini looks now! We'll defintiely have to take some pics again soon!! ARe you coming into town soon? :) Great pics!!!
I can't believe how long Carmen's hair is - too cute!!
Hello. I saw the link for your blog from Jesse and Shanee's blog. Was interested as I graduated from Southeastern and have made two trips to Jaipur. Also, congratulations on your baby, Hannah. She looks precious. (I have a niece named Hannah too). I would be interested in receiving email updates if you send them out. Also I will partner with you in yarping.
Blessings!
Post a Comment