We are in the land of plenty!!! And we are enjoying every moment of it! We feel so blessed to be home with our family. We have enjoyed every minute of our first 3 days here. It is a blessing to be with our niece, Avery, and our nephew, Jackson. Hannah absolutely loves her Nana and cousin, Avery. The Lord has blessed us with a wonderful family, and it is so nice to be able to spend this time with them.
Below: Hannah and Great Grandma hanging out. Hannah did sooo great with family! Just a few days before we came to the states she would freak out if anyone else but Nathan and I would hold her. But, the Lord answered our prayers and she is doing great!
2 comments:
yay! Looks like you're having a lot of fun! How cool! Hannah looks so much bigger than when we saw here just a few days ago! wow!! Looks like she's having fun too :) How cool! Hope you're having a blast :)
Oh I know y'all are having fun!! How was the flight over there?? I love seeing pics of Hannah, she is just so precious.
Post a Comment