Sunday, February 03, 2008
Hannah....
Below: Our dear friends Jesse and Shanee were in Delhi for a little while in January after the loss of their precious little Priya. We felt so blessed to be there with them. Their moms came to support them, and were such a blessing to us as well.
Jesse and Nathan hanging out with "squid" as Uncle Jesse likes to call her.
In a suit case....while we were teaching a training over the last two weeks, Hannah slept in a suitcase. Whatever works, huh?

Below: Being loved on by our national partners, Lipok and Kunsang. Lipok held her during part of the training.
This is how Nagas carry their babies...tied to them...it's wonderful! I loved it!
Kunsang was singing to her in his own language, which most people do--which also means that there are about 6 different languages being spoken to her now! aaaah!
Below: Those of you who know me (Kari) know that I love the little brown stuffed animal behind Hannah, his name is beaver. He is now Hannah's first stuffed toy, along with the bear Nana sent. We use beaver as a prop to keep Hannah on her side.
Below: Just another day inside...outside is freezing! So Hannah hangs out in the sun from the window...she's a little sun baby.

Christmas in February! We missed the package Nana sent in December to Shillong...we were in Delhi. So we had to pretend it was Christmas in February, so Hannah could wear her little Christmas outfit. Thanks Nana, the outfit was soooo cute!

Hannah loves her little outfits...so does mommy. It's like playing dress up every morning. Grandma Beth and Aunt Amber and Nana have spoiled her rotten with clothes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I LOVE all the pics!! She's getting so big! She's changing soooo much!! THanks for all the pics! I love the ones of her sleeping in the suitcase! AWESOME!
We love all the pictures. She looks more like you in that last picture. Counting down the days until we see you...less than 24 days!
Love you guys!
I love getting a sneak peek into your lives! Keep them coming!
oh my gosh Kari!! She's so cute. I can't wait to hold her and steal some sugar :)
Roslyn
Kari...Your little one is adorable! Hope you are all doing well and that you enjoyed your birthday...can you believe we are 30 now?!?! Take care and keep the pictures coming! I have posted new ones of Henry on his blog. Take care.
Love, Kara
Post a Comment