Thursday, February 04, 2010

Above: Sister and brother hanging out on the couch...aren't they cute!
Above: Some new personnel have been staying with us for two weeks, they are an awesome couple. Hannah and Sammy fell in love with them.
Below: Yum yum, Jamie and Hannah hanging out in H's cubby hole where she watches her movies on her little chair.

Below: Sammy trying to crawl...I love it. He gets on his hands and knees and rocks back and forth, then shoots forward when he gets the courage to move. He's so stinkin' cute and funny...I looove this little dude.



3 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

That video makes me a little sad. He is getting so big...he can't start crawling yet!! He looks so cute!!! I wish I could hold him and squeeze him. :( I'm not ready for Emmy to even think about crawling.

Linds said...

Sammuel is getting so big! :( Hope you all are doing great!

Emily said...

Wow Hannah and Sam look SO much alike!!