Below: My sweet little Sammy. It's hard to imagine that someday he will disobey me because he is soo stinkin' sweet right now. He truly is the complete opposite of his sister. He will go to anyone who reaches out to him...while Hannah boycotted anyone other than mommy and daddy at the age of 3 months and to this day she will only go to a few select people.
Not really...this is her showing us her mean face. We have been practicing all the different facial expressions...so when I say, "Hannah, we need to do what mommy says all the way, right away and with A HAPPY HEART" she knows what "happy" is and looks like. I think right now she is is better at this facial expression than she is the happy one....ugh! Pretty scary, huh!
Below: But, here she is...the other side of her...the funny side. She wanted the rickshaw driver to get in the back while she pretended to drive him around. Such a funny little person.

I have been wanting to post some pics of our place...below are pictures taken from the top of our house (the roof tops in India are flat and there are always stairwells that go up to the top so you can hang out your laundry and keep a water tank there). So this is the view from our home.
Above: this bridge is where "Gorkaland" begins...which is where people hold strikes so that they can have their own state called Ghorkaland. Right now we officially live in the state of West Bengal...but, maybe someday we will be living in Gorkhaland...the land of the Nepalese!!!
Above: the Himalayas. We are just at the base of the mountain...beautiful, huh?
I have been wanting to post some pics of our place...below are pictures taken from the top of our house (the roof tops in India are flat and there are always stairwells that go up to the top so you can hang out your laundry and keep a water tank there). So this is the view from our home.
Below: My sweet friend Megan...she is the MK teacher for our neighbors 16 year old girl. She is great...and such a blessing today when I had my little breakdown over Hannah! She did my dishes for me to make me feel better...what a sweet girl!

2 comments:
Wish I could take that sweet girl off your hands. I'm glad I got to be one of the ones she would go with. :) Miss those kids (and you) so much!!!
Fun post! 2 is quite the age :) haha!
Post a Comment