
This tent is just one many tents that are set up outside the market area. The women and children who live here are beggars who roam around the market. As I waited for a friend, I sat and chatted with some of the women. I looooved it! I look forward to going back again. Pray that my Hindi will improve in order to share the most important Story with them.
Below: This little girl was one of the little ones living in the tents...her and her mom were headed off to the market to start begging for the day.

The Market....such an interesting place. So many beautiful colors and things to see.
Below: The flower market

The vegetable market.

The chili market.

The spice market.

Above: All the spices you could ever want...well, not really. They don't have cinnamon or garlic salt---the two seasonings I seem to use the most. ugh!
Below: The pig market.

Tea Time with Pete....
Hannah and Pete have tea every time he comes over lately. It looks like they're having great conversation here. I love it, it's too sweet.


Can you tell Hannah likes tea? Could her tea cup get any bigger?
5 comments:
Wow the pig walla has one nasty job, doesn't he? They must eat more meat there than they do in the Capital.
That's cute that Hannah likes chai so much! Hazel gets excited every time she sees a Starbucks - she'll yell "COFEEEE!!!" Not that she's had any!
Great pictures, well except that pig one...ewww. Do you guys buy that?
Hey Guys! Been blog stalking the last year since we met yall on a trip to Thailand. Good to see all is going well and that yall are liking your new place/city. I'm interested in hearing more about where yall are...for certain reasons, not just curiosity!
Email me- anthonyandsharon@gmail.com
Your kids are too cute! I still can't get over how olive/dark Hannah is! She seriously looks half Indian! :)
Oh, sorry... this is "Sharon" of Anthony and Sharon...remember eating at the sandwich shop that day for lunch?!
Our blog... anthonyandsharon.blogspot.com
Ummm, I'll take one of those little girls begging in the market please...to go.
Post a Comment